That seems like an awfully small niche.
19 Comments »
Leave a comment
- Back with a Bang! (but no bullets)
- Brimful of Error’s
- You’re getting married to a horse?
- The Daily Mail is corrupting our children!
- All part of the servis
- Undeniably indelible
- Indefinate Delay
- Inglourious Grammar Nazi Basterds
- Drinking in the old fashion days
- All four one
Browse the Archive »
“I have just received the following from a Reed Global employee:- “In person he is...”
“Thanks for finally writing about > Dr Dobb’s Cover Story –...”
“I don’t know whether it’s just me or if...”
“I do believe all of the ideas you’ve introduced to...”
“Hey there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I...”
- AA Gill Abuse in Signage apostrophe Apostrophe Abuse BBC cartoon crisis of faith errors exclamation marks facebook foreign language spelling errors friends fun funny grammar guardian headlines language lyrics marketing copy menus Miscellaneous newspapers pet peeves Photos prepositions Punctuation Pundrity quotation marks randomised caps Rants signs Spelling spelling errors Stephen Fry The List the Times top ten twitter Typography Typos vague video vitriol vocabulary